PAB - Polish Advice Bureau Ltd. - Polskie Biuro Porad
Our company offers a full range of translation and interpreting from Polish into English and from English into Polish.
Translating a document by us you can be sure that:
• Simple and easily place an order online and make payment card efficiently
• Quickly and efficiently we will translate at the highest level
• The order will be carried out by a professional translator specializing in a particular field
• Translation will be recognized by all authorities in Poland and institutions in the UK
• Completed translation will be checked for grammar and spelling
• Our interpreters obligated to keep secret and treat as confidential translated texts
What documents do you translate?
- Translations of correspondence
- Translations in public and private institutions (visits to the bank, the doctor, revenue, talks with landlord, employee etc.)
- CV, official letters, letters, applications, complaints, text, multi-
- Translation of documents (birth certificate, certificate of good conduct, marriage certificates, insurance discounts)
TRANSLATION OF EXPERTISE:
- Translation in medicine, finance, marketing, construction, law
Who does the translation?
Most translations of English performs qualified translators who are graduates of English in UK. Most of them have additional post-graduate studies for translators or powers translator. All translators are British rights, which allow the certification of translations in the UK.
How long is the translation of the document?
Translation occurs when the document is received by our company. We tried to translate standard documents within 24 hours. If this is not possible, the usual translation may take up to 3 business days.
What do I need to translate a document?
First Deliver the document to our office or send us an e-mail.
Second Make a payment
3rd Want to do the translation
4th You get a translation
How can you provide a document for translation?
The simplest way is Viaapplication formbelow.
How do I pay for translation services?
We accept three methods of payment for our services:
• Payment by credit card, credit or debit card by phone ..
• Payment funds from your PayPal account
• Payment by bank transfer to an account
When posting a check or transfer the money to our account takes about 4 days.
How do I get the document translated already?
After translating the document you will receive by email a scan of the translation and the original will send by post to the address provided.
What is the cost of shipping?
- By regular mail free of charge (it comes within 1-3 days)
- From £ 1.40 by registered mail (it comes within 1-2 days)
- From 5.05 GBP guaranteed by registered mail the other day for hours. 13:00
Contact: 01522 244 336
Monday to Friday 9.30 - 17.30
2 Limekiln Way,
Lincoln LN2 4US.